Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Hot Pizzas for Dinner


Kia Ora everybody. I am so happy to see you. Read my AWESOME recount about the holidays.

During the holidays, me and my 2 big brothers were dropped off to sleep at my Nana’s old wooden rusty house, because my big parents had to go to a noisy concert. When my dad was gone, my tall cousin asked us if we want to eat pizza for dinner, so my big brother Salelei said very quickly “Yes” because he wanted to eat pizza. So my cousin went to Domino’s and brought 3 pizzas for dinner.

Next, my cousin came back and called us to go and eat, so we ran into the kitchen, sat down on the chair and opened the hot delicious pizza and ate it. When the pizza was almost finished, my older brother Lisiate decided to give the last piece to my cousin, so he went and asked him if he wanted the last piece but he said “You can have it.” then my brother came back to the kitchen and it the last piece by himself.

After that, we said “Thank you for the food.” and went to bed. When we went to bed, we had to pray before we go to sleep. When I was done praying I went back to sleep.

I was so happy because my cousin brought us hot pizzas, for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment