Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Holiday Recount


Holiday Recount

During the Easter Holidays, I went to watch a movie at Sylvia Park with my brothers and my mum. My dad didn’t come because he was in Australia. We left the house at about 7:30pm on Monday night. My older brother wanted us to go early so that there could be lots of movies available to choose before it started.

When we got to Sylvia Park, we found a parking spot that was only for people that was going to the movies. We found our parking spot, hopped out of the car and headed straight to Pak’n Save.

As we walked into Pak’n Save we got a trolley and looked for things we wanted to eat at the movies. We all chose to get lollies, chips, muesli bars, noodles and drinks. We finally finished buying our food, we walked straight back to Hoyts.
The movie we chose was Fast and Furious 7. Why we chose that movie because it was going to start at 8:30pm and that was the nearest time. We didn’t want the other movies to start later, as it got cold at night. It was very exciting for me because I haven’t watched the movie. The movie took ages to start because there were too many ads. Meanwhile, more people were coming in to find their seats before the movie started. Finally the movie started. Yayee, I couldn’t wait.  

All four of us opened our chips and started eating while watching the movie.

The movie was about a  guy named Ian Shaw giving revenge to the Toretto gang because they killed his younger brother. I felt normal when I was watching the movie, but when it came to parts that involved fighting, I cover my eyes.



After the movie, we walked out of the cinema, there were hardly any people hanging around because it was about to close. As we walked outside the door, it was raining and cold. We ran to the van and mum drove us back home. We went to our rooms and fell asleep because it was past 11:00 o’clock.


2 comments:

fine8dww234@glenbrea.schooo.nz said...

I like the way you complete your work and stay on task

fine8dww234@glenbrea.schooo.nz said...

I like the way you complete your work and stay on task

Post a Comment