Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Netbook Reflection.


How has having a netbook help my learning?
  • Research informations from other sites.
  • Google Drive saves our work automatically.
  • We can see our class site from home.
  • We can get our work from our class site.

Has having a netbook help you communicate with your teacher?
Yes. We can send emails or we can share our work to our teacher.

What have you learnt online?
I learnt stuff about Transport, Simple Mechanism, Histories, Christmas, Heat and Other things & people.

What have you learnt from your friends?
My friend taught me how to connect to the internet.

Have you helped other people this year?
Yes. I’ve taught my friend how to upload images and how to use her netbook when she first had it.

How has digital learning help your learning?
Digital learning has helped me to communicate with other people by posting things onto my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment