Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

My Holiday Recount.


On the holidays I went to the pools with my brothers to swim while my dad went to the gym for exercise. While I was in the pool, I saw my sister coming with her son and our cousin, my brothers were very excited to see their nephew because they liked playing with him whenever we see them. We were playing a shark game when we were tired we wanted to go to the bigger pool, my nephew had to stay on the shallow bit because he might drown. A few minutes later, my sister and cousin came from the spa and the sauna, we started talking about what we were doing on the days before until I accidentally splashed the water at my mum’s face, we all started laughing and started splashing water at each other. When we saw my dad come from the gym we hopped out of the pool and got changed into our clothes, when we were finished we walked outside and said goodbye to my sister nephew and cousin before we left.

Next we went to the bakery to buy some donuts to eat, then we went to an outlet shop to buy some food.

After that we went to visit my grandma, while we were there we were in the lounge watching Spongebob Squarepants and Good Luck Charlie, when Good Luck Charlie started we only watched a little bit of the programme because we had to go home for dinner.



On the second week of the holidays I went with my mum and my brother Salelei to pick up the bread from the bread bakery in St Heliers called Bakers Delight, while we were there Salelei and I saw my friend Te Puawai, she came with her grandma to help us deliver the bread. Me and my brother were busy playing with Puawai while my mum and Puawai’s grandma were collecting the bread into the boxes, when they were done they started talking while we were still playing, when they stopped talking they said goodbye to each other so did my brother and I, we all started packing the bread’s in the van and drove off.

Then we went home to look after my dad because he was sick, so we decided to bring our grandma my cousin and her baby over to look after my dad too.







No comments:

Post a Comment