Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

So EXHAUSTED.



On Saturday my family and I drove to the Pakuranga Golf Club so my brothers and I could practise playing golf.
Right  after we arrived  our two coaches came to the practising area and  showed us all the activities we were going to do before we started. When they were finished showing us all the activities I started with my first activity which was hitting the ball with the golf club.

Then I swapped activities, which was throwing a rugby ball to each other by climbing up and down the ladder with two legs.

After that, I walked hit it with the baseball bat. Then my coaches called me to go, and talk about what I had learnt about the fun activities.

I learnt that all the activities I had done was the way you hit the ball with a golf club, I also EXHAUSTED because I had learnt a lot of new games.   

No comments:

Post a Comment